Tropers / Pi Face 314
(but just say Pi-Face) is a tvtropes contributor from the Dark Side of the World (a.k.a Asia), who only joined on August 29 of 2010. Pi-Face is mostly interested in Anime
, and Video Games
. Pi-Face also enjoys taking about herself in the third person. As of 2012, due to some wacky hijinks involving browsers, Pi-Face is also beginning to use the account Crimson Blaze for edits.
Author/Work Pages Created (but not always credited for):
Helped to revamp and edit (but not always credited for):
Wrote reviews of the following things:
Things enjoyed by this troper that have not necessarily been edited by her:
And now for the fun part!
Tropes that apply to Pi-Face in real life:
- All Asians Are Alike: Let's see... I'm Pinoy/Chinese, but I've been mistaken for Japanese twice. Once by an actual Japanese person. 0_0
- Berserk Button: Twilight in all its entirety, shojou manga in general, ignorant people who think all anime and manga are for kids. Jay Leno, thanks to what he did to Conan.
- Bookworm: Will read most books voraciously. Except, you know, The Series That Must Not Be Named.
- "Just leave it be..."
- " You're messing with me, right?"
- "...And that's practically a professional opinion."
- "Stop spreading the stupid."
- Cloudcuckoolander: I tend to zone out sometimes...
- The Ditz: On occasion.
- Fatal Flaw: Lack of an indoor voice, tendency to blurt things out at the wrong moment...
- Genki Girl: As in, it gets really bad...
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Oddly enough, although I have written two or three romance types (I can't help it!), I seem to be veering more and more into comedy...
- Motor Mouth: Inter connects with No Indoor Voice.
- Mr. Imagination: Which has led to my Cloudcuckoolander status.
- No Indoor Voice: Yeah, I've gotten a lot of complaints.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Very.
Comments go here. Vandalize the page to your hearts desire, ladies and gents!!!
- Fulfilling my duty here vandalizing. Sigh. It's good to know a fellow reader, whether you have read THAT series or not (I read the first because it was a gift... I can spend the rest of my life happily not-reading the others). - Amused Troper Guy