Long time lurker (survived The End of the World as We Know It in the local sense, alias The Great Crash) and occasional contributor. also, the name should be all lowercase. Has an unhealthy obsession with Yuri. Forced into making an account due to the new Safe-for-Google policy. Currently haunt the Playing With Wiki realm. Has contributed majorly to the following pagesnote :
This Troper is an excellent example of:
- Ancient Keeper: Has fondness for old books and other devices that hold memories of bygone ages.
- The Arthur Dent: Some of this troper's acquaintances are... rather colorful individuals.
- Basement-Dweller: Subverted.
- Beleaguered Assistant
Brilliant but LazyJust plain lazy.
- Conspiracy Theorist
- Cross Player
- Deadpan Snarker: Fortunately for others, this troper keep the snarks bottled. Mostly. Yeah.
- Exposition Person: ...combined with Nightmare Fetishist.
- Feigning Intelligence: Let's hope that one day this troper will no longer be an example of this trope...
- Nietzsche Wannabe: Zig-Zagged. Sometimes this troper feels that humans can really do something meaningful in this cold and uncaring universe. The other times, this cold and uncaring universe is... living up to its name.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Those things on Cosmic Horror Eschatology And What Comes After that they say are disturbing, this troper ponders on regular basis since the childhood. (No, it's not meant to be a boast. This troper just does. Well okay, it's a boast, a bit.)
- Yuri Fan
This Troper's life has provided, is providing, or is likely to provide excellent examples of:
- Cosmic Horror Story: No, it's not that this troper is regularly having tea with Cthulhu and gossipping about the latest scandals in Azathoth's court. It's just this troper was hit with the realization about the cold, uncaring universe when this troper was, like, 7 years old. Combined with this troper's inept social skills, this troper feels a serious detachment from "other people's reality". This troper is sometimes terrified of people who put so much effort in their lives: are they mad, or is this troper mad? If the other people are indeed mad, then this trope lives an extremely terrifying place. If it's this troper instead who is mad... well, that's not a consolation.
CrapsackCrapsaccharine World: Climate chaos destroying the world? Let's watch Anime!
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Since this troper believes in God and the Judgement Day...