Tropers: Lady Of Termina
Just a fourteen year old girl trying to trope it up and squeak by in high school this coming year with little to no problems. Yeah, this troper's not very interesting.
This troper provides examples of:
- Bookworm: I have an obsession with books, any type of books. xP
- Can't Get Away with Nuthin'
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Stairway to Heaven.
- Die for Our Ship: Inverted. I don't hate on pairings that contradict mine- I even ship a few (very few) non-canon ships and don't hate on the canon. I also enjoy making fun of shippers in general, even if we support the same thing.
- Gamer Chick
- Green Eyes
- I Just Want to Be Badass: Yeah, I'll admit it.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- The Match Maker: Involved with I Want My Beloved to Be Happy, and regular instances as well.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: I write fanfiction as Lady Alzers.
- Ordinary High-School Student
- Shipper on Deck: I ship for all of my friends and am probably pretty annoying about it.
- They're Called Personal Issues For A Reason
- Tsundere: Type B. Nice to pretty much everybody but the Love Interest, God help him.
- Why Did You Make Me Hit You?: My mother may not hit me, but she does this trope flawlessly with words and emotional manipulation alone.