Tropers: Lady Momus
- Lady Momus: slayer of ptitles, assassin of red links, and mover of wicks.Named after the Greek god of satire, biting commentary and writers.
- Super-Critique: My comics/superhero blog.
- Modelland: A Blind Sporking
- Status: Complete!
- The Host: A Blind Sporking. Because Twilight has been done to death.
- Status: Corpse has been sent to a necromancer. The necromancer assures Lady Momus that it can be revived and that a Nigerian prince will be sending her his fortune shortly.
- Modelland Survivor: I survived reading Modelland by Tyra Banks. Twice.
- Golden Age Fanboy: I was accused of being a Golden Age fanboy. I found this deeply amusing, so I made it my forum title. In spite of this title, I am a girl.
- Red Link Assassin: Most of my edits at the time involved removing/fixing red links.
My edits on TV TropesMost of my edits on the wiki fall under one of these categories:
- Moving wicks
- Swapping ptitles with their redirects
- Adding folders
- Fixing red links and typos
- Miscellaneous formatting fixes
- Rare ventures onto the Spanish section of the Wiki using my sockpuppet Dama Momus.
- Home Page- The Spanish language home page (original "Blind Idiot" Translation version).
- Chrétien de Troyes
open/close all folders
How to fix strange symbols in the middle of an article
Smart quotes are an abomination unto the LORD and should be removed on sight. - Micah Ever run into odd symbols in the middle of text? Well, this can happen when copying/pasting text from a Word Processor into a page on the Wiki. Non-English characters, smart quotes ("curly" quotes), and punctuation marks are the main culprits. See the Dama Momus page for a list of these mistakes and what the proper symbol(s) should be.
Want to leave a comment? Leave it here.
Grobi: Correcting redlinks, removing wicks for Permanent Red Link Club-Members, fixing typos, not knowing/not caring for the difference between "Nerd" and "Geek"... You're not me, are you?note
Lady Momus: You're right. We have too much in common. You're really my Alternate Universe twin, aren't you? The only question is: which one of us is the good twin? :P
Death To Squishies: You've been busy lately, it seems, fixing all the potholes to video game articles. Even on a couple of obscure-ish pages, it seems. Keep up the good work. C:
Lady Momus: Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement. :)Alexia Inigo: You are brilliant. Too brilliant to handle. :))
Lady Momus: Thanks. :)Hence the Fortress: It's Qwark-tastic!