- Brainy Brunette: I'm on the school honor roll and I run the school's anime club. I'm so brainy. XD
- The Quincy Punk: Most defintely. I despise rap with a passion and I equally despise most of today's mainstream pop music (like Katy Perry).
- Cosplay Otaku Girl
- Genki Girl
- Oireland: Most of my mom's ancestors/relatives are from Ireland, making me 3rd-generation Orish-American. But, I can't do the awesome accent.
- Tomboy: Do not attempt to put me in a dress and/or makeup unless it's for cosplay.
- Hollywood Nerd: Averted, since I have social skills, other intrests besides anime, and that I hate being labled as a nerd.
- The Everywoman: Basically me in a nutshell, since something extraordinay has to happen to you so you can be an Ordinary High-School Student.
- Gamer Chick
- Hipster: On the days when my music and fashion tastes aren't on The Quincy Punk's side. I bet you didn't even know that.
- Passionate Sports Girl: I don't play sports, but I do love my Los Angeles Lakers, Chelsea Spurs (English Premiere League soccer team), Manchester United, and the Irish rugby team.
- The Lad-ette: A teenaged version. I enjoy Shonen anime (like One Piece), punk rock, and video games more than Taylor Swift, picking up boys, and being a sterotypical teenaged Valley Girl.
- Memetic Mutation: "Do you want 20% off of Botox?"
- Ireland is X explanation
- Kakashi-sensei as Chris Hansen.
Tropers / Iku Masamune
Name: Iku Masamune. Hometown: Los Angeles Nationality: 3rd-generation Irish-American with some Swedish, German, Russian, and Canadian blood. I also have a British relative living abroad, but I never met her. Heck, I don't know if she's still alive. Favorite Animes: One Piece, Hetalia, D Gray man, Gintama, Puella Magi Madoka Magica (I live-blogged that one), Blue Exorcist, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Baccano!, Katekyō Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a whole ton of other anime I'm too lazy to list. Favorite Non-Anime Shows: The Simpsons, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Sassy Gay Friend, Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?, Reno 911!, Jackass, Ninja Warrior, and Spongebob Squarepants (Don't judge me). Favorite Books: Harry Potter series (natch), The Hunger Games series, A Song of Ice and Fire series, Divergent trilogy, Gemma Doyle trilogy, Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood (Don't ask. XP), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Yes, they count as actual novels. They sell them in the YA section of Barnes and Noble), The Luxe, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, and The Great Gatsby. Favorite Artists: Flogging Molly, The Sex Pistols, Franz Ferdinand, the Vocaloids, All Time Low, Green Day, The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy, Mumford and Sons, Amy Winehouse (Rest in Peace), Barenaked Ladies, Shinee, Dir en Grey, Owl City, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Ludo, Arcade Fire, Dropkick Murphys, Gogol Bordello, The Kinks, Interpol, blink-182, Daft Punk, A Day to Remember, Fitz and the Tantrums, All-American Rejects, Adele, The Killers, Rupesh Cartel, Tegan and Sara, Neutral Milk Hotel, Gorillaz, The White Stripes, U2, Queens of the Stone Age, and Muse. Favorite Movies: Inception (I always tear up at the end. T___T), Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, One Piece Strong World, 5 Centimeters per Second, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Miss Sunshine, Summer Wars, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, and Phantom of the Opera. Tropes About me: