- Proud Warrior Race Guy-I'd like to be one.
- The Berserker-Sometimes...
- Warrior Poet
- Properly Paranoid-I just havn't been proven right yet.
- Evilly Affable -I have a tendancy to come off this way.
- Berserk Button-When angry, being told to calm down is the one thing that pisses me off the most. Ironic eh?
- Sophisticated as Hell-I am in possession of the habit of holding an erudite conversation interlaced with 'dude', swearing, and various other colloqial terms (e.g. 'whatchadidget')
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness / Antiquated Linguistics-Can occasionally veer this way. it is also a proven method for dealing with papers that have length requirements.
- Instant Waking Skills
- Born in the Wrong Century-The migration period or the Viking age would have been infinitely more appropriate.
- Ear Worm- This happens with such disturbing regularity. There's always something...
- Bloodier and Gorier-If one has known me but for an instant, they are capable of discerning my...old fashioned solutions before i even pose them.
- Values Dissonance
Tropers / Hyrndhrafninn
This Troper has, shall we say, an alternative morality system. Was introduced early to fantasy in the forms of The Death Gate Cycle, Dragonheart, The Black Gryphon,and Dragonlance.Was similarly introduced to sci-fi at an early age via Animorphs.