Pretty cool guy. I'll make a real profile eventually. Maybe.
OFFICIAL BACKSTORY (Written by Daionus the 23rd)"
Now this is the story all about how
His life got flipped-turned upside-down
I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
And tell you all about how he became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
In West Phildelphia, born and raised,
On the playground,where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out, maxin' and relaxin' all cool
And shootin' some B-ball outside of the school,
When a couple o' guys, who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in his neighborhood.
He got in one little fight and his mom got scared
And said: "Yo' movin' with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air."
He begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed his suitcase and sent him on his way.
She gave him a kiss, and then she gave him his ticket,
So he put his walkman on and said "Might as well kick it!"
He got first class and, yo, it was bad,
(Orange juice from a champagne glass?!)
He wondered if this was what people in Bel-Air were livin' like,
And said "Hmmmmmm, this might be alright."
But he also heard they were prissy, bougiue, and all that.
Was it the type of place to send this cool cat?
He didn't think so, and would see when he got there.
They had better been prepared for the Prince of Bel-Air!
When he got off the plane and saw that when he came out,
There was a dude dressed like a cop standin' there with his name out.
He wasn't tryin' ta get arrested, he had just got there,
So he sprang quick like lightnin' and dissapeared.]
Then he whistled for a cab and when it came near,
The liscence plate said "Fresh" and had dice in the mirror.
If anything, he could tell that this cab was rare,
But he shrugged it off and said "Yo Holmes, to Bel-Air!"
He pulled up to a house at around seven or eight,
And yelled to the cabbie "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!"
He looked at his kingdom, he was finally there,
To sit on his throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
- HE USES ANTLERS IN ALL OF HIS DEEEEEEEEECORATING! MY WHAT A GUY, GASTON! ~Outta The BLAM
- DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING! ~insofar
- ARSE! - Not-So-Badass Longcoat
- I'm in ur page, eating ur text. ~Katrika
- Wow, I've never messed around with a user's page before. Except that one Uncyclopedian Noob, but all that happened was I got the school computer temporarily anon-banned (not to be confused with Gannon-Banned) from Uncyclopedia, and they were so asking for it for deleting my article on LittleBigPlanet! -Kimura
- What am I even doing here? ~Zephid
- what is this- Nope, not gonna do it, nope.~Wicked223
- This page is epic, but nowhere near as epic as Hilarity's voice. ~Bobby G
- This has been Zudak reporting for the BBC. Back to you, Hilarity.
- Hilarity Ensues really lives up to his name. - The Jackal
- Thank you for having an anime avatar that does not depict a bug-eyed moeblob. Screw you for picking the creepiest possible alternative. ~Penguin 4 Senate
- You're the best ever. Period. - Daionus the 23rd
- A great Role-Player that many probably look up to. Because he's THAT awesome. - Wren.
- By the power of Hilarity! ~He-Man!~ I! Have! The! Power!!!~ Hydronix
Click the wrong link and... Hilarity Ensues