open/close all folders
Favorite videogames of all time
- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective: A mind-blowing Nintendo DS game with a really good plot, adorable characters, good music and interesting gameplay mechanics. Plus, it has Time Travel, a theme I love!
- Minecraft: Definitely one of the best games ever made, and still improving. Letting you create the world you want with its simple mechanics is absolutely unique.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations: The third game of the main Ace Attorney series. It's a peak of quality that some may say has already been surpassed by Investigations 2, but which I treasure in my mind as the best Ace Attorney ever.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: A game that has created a lot of controversy but which has gotten to me with its beautiful graphic style and OST. It feels like a fresh wind in the franchise.
- Arc Style: Baseball!! 3D: This is a not-too-good casual baseball game with bad music and stupid AI, but I have spent hundreds of hours having fun playing with my custom characters. Seriously, playing with Expies of characters from Ghost Trick, One Piece and Pokémon is a joy, as long as you know how to make them look alike!
- Mario Super Sluggers, which I absolutely love but can't play because I have a PAL Wii U and the game will only work in an NTSC one.
- Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors: A visual novel that inspired horror on me, but which I grew very fond of by the end of it. Seriously, it needs to be known better.
Tropes that apply to me
- Berserk Button:
- Don't sarcasm-shame me, or else prepare for a loud "The Reason You Suck" Speech. Yeah, I find sarcasm more offending than outright insulting.
- Don't saddle me with your fault if something bad happened because of you. Seriously.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I may be calm and polite, but you'll regret it if you make me angry.
- Catch Phrase: Here in this wiki, in the edit reason box, I tend to type:
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Every time I see something wrong in a TV Tropes page (indentation, typos, zero context, lack of folders), I feel compelled to go out of my way to correct it.
- Covert Pervert: I may not look it, but I mentally drool quite a bit when I see a sexy woman. Caught red-handed once by my best friend a looong time ago when he saw a photo I took of a hot actress. He told me it was alright, though, and then he confessed me his sexual tastes... Hoo, boy, I didn't think he would be a Covert Pervert too. More than me, even.
- Deadpan Snarker: I like to mock things that piss me off in fiction with sarcastic remarks. I try not to do it with real people, though, because I know it can be offensive.
- Does Not Like Spam: I hate cannelloni to unseen levels. I was forced to eat them back in grade school, and I nearly gagged every time.
- The Golden Rule: Treat me well, and I will treat you well. Don't respect me, and I won't think twice about insulting/snarking at you.
- Hates Being Touched: Especially when it's my parents.
- Hates Small Talk: Generally, I dislike talking about trivial and obvious things.
- Hedge Trimmer: Don't write Natter or start a thread in something other than Fridge or Headscratchers, or I will be inclined to cut it. And don't get me started on bad indentation and overused spoiler tags.
- Honor Before Reason: As a student, I once had the chance to enter the teacher's office along with my friends. We had to take an exam soon, and we saw the paper with the questions in the office. My friends told me to memorize the questions so I had an easy time passing the exam, but I refused to do so because I considered it (and still do) cheating. The best part? I still passed the test.
Generally, every time someone offers me to cheat, I refuse because I find it dishonest and unfair. Unless it's in a videogame against an AI who cheats to begin with.
- I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham:
- I didn't think I would like Ghost Trick when I first saw the wacky appearance of the protagonist, but I absolutely love it now that I know the game.
- When a friend of mine told me about Zero Escape, I was reluctant because I'm not into Visual Novels. But I fell in love with the first installment, 999, so much that I bought the sequel... and wasn't as good in my opinion.
- Played straight with some food when other people want me to try new things. Subverted more often than not when I spit it after trying it, just as I thought.
- Nice Guy: I consider myself a nice person. Not an outgoing one who makes friends easily, but I tend to not offend people unless they really ask for it. If someone behaves politely to me, I will gladly do the same.
- Pet Peeve Trope:
- Smart People Wear Glasses. I can't understand how there are people in real life who automatically think that a person with glasses must be smart. It just means that they can't see well. Period. They could be a dumbass and still wear glasses.
- How We Got Here. Seriously, just go in chronological order. I despise being presented with a climactic 20-second scene at the beginning and then see "72 hours earlier". I just don't like going from climax to anticlimax like that. I can deal with this trope only if the episode is In Medias Res and the flashback showing how they got there is presented late in the episode and briefly.
- The Unreveal and Ambiguous Ending. I guess I'm just a curious person who likes to be told everything. I don't like unresolved mysteries after a work ends.
- Picky Eater: As an adult, there are a lot of foods that I dislike.
- The Quiet One: Have been pretty quiet for 20 years. It really pissed me off every time I had a moment of talkativeness and a teacher called me out on it. Like, really? The one time I talk, you tell me to get back to quiet?
- Real Men Cook: I like to cook. It's satisfying, and what I cook almost always tastes good.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: I've formed a non-romantic pair as the savvy guy several times in my school/college years, during assignments. Also with my mother.
- The Stoic: Except in early childhood (like everyone), I've always been a person who doesn't show much emotion. It doesn't mean I don't feel such emotions; I just don't show them.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chicken, especially if it's battered! Yummy!
- Troper Types:
- Trope Editor. Most of what I do in this wiki is fix indentation, comment out zero context examples and give them context, fix typos, evaluate whether a spoiler tag is overly long or short... That kind of things.
- The Advertiser, if you couldn't tell by the "Favorite videogames of all time" section. If a work that I like doesn't have many wicks, I'm happy to create them.
- The Art Museum Curator. I check Image Pickin' often to see what new threads arise and how can I help to choose a better pic for any given page. Crowner voting and giving my thumbs up/down to proposals are the things I do most, although I sometimes reply to lateral issues and trains of thought someone else posts.
- Unstoppable Rage: Just don't push my buttons. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
Pages that I have launched
Pages that I have curated to a great extent
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice. I played the main game and the DLC case, and I liked it so much, I felt compelled to keep the page clean. You have no idea how much messed up indentation, natter, spoiler abuse, alphabetization issues and Word Cruft I corrected since then. Folderized the examples, too, because the list was getting long.
- Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. Tons of zero context examples, buckets of natter, and incorrect indentation all over the place. Taken care of slowly. Also folderized the examples.
- Chicken. Especially fried. Especially battered. Especially paired with french fries. The same goes for turkey.
- Peach juice
- Vanilla ice cream
- Horchata (a non-alcoholic drink from Valencia, Spain). It's way too good.
- Video Games. Except Horror ones.
- Let's plays
- Everything that has to do with the production of fiction, which is a reason why I joined this wiki in the first place.
- Learning about logical fallacies and argumentation
- Orchestral music. But not classical pieces!
- Video Game soundtracks and remixes
- Colors? Blue and yellow, in that order.
- Time Travel. I find the concept fascinating.
- Alcohol of any kind
- Jerkasses in general, like everyone else. Having good intentions is not an excuse to treat others like crap, by the way.
- Dubstep music