When shit hits the fan, you turn it off before it spreads all over the room
- Something I wish they told me earlier.
Welcome to my TV Tropes page, I am Fitfitter95, and honestly, even God can't explain why I decided to call myself that.
I'm 18, live in India, and am a helpless TV Tropes addict, I don't remember what brought me here, but I was hooked since then. Yes it ruined my life
I'm also a huge professional wrestling fan, a smark if you must, and passionately follow the sport. I also like football (real football, something Americans have demeaned by calling it Soccer), and all kinds of music (rap is one of my favorites, but I do like metal and in some rare cases pop)
I am a huge, huge, huge movie buff, with David Lynch
, Martin Scrosese
and Stanley Kubrick
being some of my favorite directors, and some people might find it weird, but my favorite movie is Eraserhead, I'm not closed out on film noir, or on a good old fashioned thriller, with Alfred Hitchcock
being another one of my favorites.
I also love watching television, The Simpsons
is my favorite TV series, I also liked Entourage
during its run and at one point in time was a huge Friends
fan, but now I've mostly latched on to the USA Network bandwagon, with Burn Notice
, Royal Pains
, White Collar
being some of my favorite shows, and I'm not really into anime, but I will always have a soft spot for Pokémon
Also a HUGE Sherlock
Tropes associated with me include:
- Adorkable: I am this to most people, if only they knew
- Borrowed Catchphrase: I do this, A LOT, some of them include
- Berserk Button: Don't tell me professional wrestling is fake.
- Also, don't ever call me gay.
- Don't mix food items on my plate, I like eating my rice and my gravy seperately, and you don't get to change me.
- Don't insult Eminem or Rap music in general, it is a real music form, learn to appreciate it.
- Chaotic Neutral: I am one crazy sun-of-a-gun WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Well...I am a bit er...eccentric.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Sometimes even in public.
- Deadpan Snarker: So much so that I get called out on it, by my Dad of all people, and if I don't have a sarcastic opinion about something, my friends and other loved ones start worrying about my health.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Some of my friends call me 'Thief', because apparently I look like one.
- Some others call me 'The Dark Knight', not because I am cool, but because I am dark skinned and have the habit of vanishing in potentially uncomfortable situations.
- My friends find it funny, but i think 'The Dark Knight' is borderline racist.
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: Are you kidding me, all you need is two girls and I'll probably start thinking up some really naughty stuff.
- Hypocritical Humour: This apparently pisses a lot of my friends off, of course I couldn't care less.
- Insult Backfire: A couple of my jabs always backfire, same thing happens to some people trying to insult me.
- It Amused Me: Almost 90% of the things I do are because of this.
- Jerk Ass: At least that's what the girls tell me.
- Mistaken for Gay: Doing this pushes my Berserk Button
- Shout-Out: Love doing these, for the love of god, I worked in a reference to BBC's Radio 5 Live, although fans of the show will quickly recognise the Kermode reference.
- Was arguing over the amount of the tip at a dinner table once and called my friend Mr.Pink, he didn't get it.
- Sometimes sing Spider Pig in public, people who get it actually join in.
- Trust me to come up with really vague references to The Simpsons, its my favorite TV show.
- Take That: Some subtle, some not that much, but if you have pissed me off in any way, expect one of these.
- Troll: A first rate one too, but I troll people in real life, not on the internet, by saying random stuff just to piss 'em off, and surprisingly it works most of the time.