I like playing pranks, bacon pizza, my hometown, cute outfits, cats, gas masks, long gloves, stockings and being with Shane.
I tend to try and keep my mind off of problems offline, if I'm feeling sad.
I also made a lot of mistakes in my life… I just have to learn from them, and not make them again. Shane had broken up with me because of things I did - things that I'm surprised people are willing to forgive me for, even Shane himself.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to meSo, here's the tropes that apply to me.
- An Ice Person: just like Shane, I like ice a lot. Unlike Shane, however, I still feel the cold.
- Berserk Button: insulting Shane, terrorizing him with his fears, angering him, forcing others to do something against their wills, manipulating other people, joking about deceased family members (of myself and Shane), discrimination of any kind, and almost everything related to Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) (except the music, and maybe Elise's outfit).
- Curtains Match the Window: I've got brown eyes and brown hair.
- Cool Loser: like Shane, I believe that you can't always win.
- Duels Decide Everything: I tend to believe that card games solve everything.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: I really love cats a lot.
- Opera Gloves: I tend to wear these a lot during both winter and summer.
- Precision F-Strike: if I am really angry at something, I might start swearing instead of using euphemisms.
- Self-Deprecation: zigzagged. I fell into this as of 27 May 2016, and it worsened as of 21 June 2016. Seems to be getting somewhat better as of 25 June 2016, though I fell into this again on 8 August 2016, and started getting better as of 19 August 2016…
- Serious Business: to me, Opera Gloves, Stocking Filler, Zettai Ryouiki and gas masks are this. In fact, if a work has any of those, I automatically like those characters, even if the work is most atrocious.
- Single-Target Sexuality: the only person I'm attracted to was Shane Bane Neumann. With him passing away, however…
- The Atoner: I suppose I am this, now?
- Troper: most certainly. I joined on 18 September 2015, and my first post is here.
I can be contacted here:
Works I enjoyThis section is for the works I enjoy.
Most of these are played via emulator, if they aren't for PC.End of page…
- BLOCKSUM (some describe it as "Tetris with maths")
- Cave Story
- Haunted House Story Reinforced (a CS mod)
- Jenka's Nightmare (another CS mod)
- Lunar Shadow (yet another CS mod, the first part of the "Lunar Shadow Project"; was going to make a page for it one day but I'd just end up breaking it so…)
- Selenic Shadow (related to Lunar Shadow, and another mod by the same author)
- WTF? Story (and yet another CS mod)
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (DS games)
- Kingdom Hearts
- Touhoumon (fan crossover with Touhou)
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Theresia: Dear Emile
- Touhou - Wandering Souls (fan-game)