- Bewarethe Nice Ones: I'm laid back and it's really hard to piss me off, but if you do...I'm sorry for what happens.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: My second defining trait. I'm pretty smart, but only if I want to.
- Chubby Chaser: Occasionally.
- Deadpan Snarker: Third defining trait. It sometimes comes into conflict with my first trait.
- Gentle Giant: I'm 6'03" and over 300 pounds. I'm also one of the most sweetest and kindest people you could meet.
- Hopeless Suitor: Happens a lot.
- Nice Guy: My defining trait. I'm polite to everyone and treat everyone with respect.
- Shock and Awe: Main element of choice in any video game, card game, etc. If a series has a Lighting/Thunder/Electricity element in it, that'll most likely be my choice.
- Shrinking Violet: How I am with people I don't know too well. I usually just keep quiet and to myself.
open/close all folders
Tadao Shirai (Dangan Ronpa)
Super High-School Level Architect
- Voiced by ???
- Berserk Button: Mentioning that his father was a failure.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Evil Genius: He COULD be seen as this, seeing as how he built such complex executions.
- Famous Last Words: "I'm sorry everyone. I just wanted to leave."
- The Ghost: He was killed before the start of the game.
- My God, What Have I Done? This is how he feels about making the executions.
- Posthumous Character
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Teen Genius
- Walking Spoiler
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Monobear kills Tadao after he finishes the executions.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: After finishing the executions, Monobear leads him to the door out of the school. Right as he's about to open the door, Monobear shoots him in the head.