Trivia: Ultraman Ace
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Among the familiar faces that show up are Koutaro, Gen's girlfriend Momoko, and Bunyo.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Tesshō Genda as Yapool, Gorō Naya (and sometimes Keiji Takamine) as Ace, Shin Kishida as the Narrator.
Takamine is now the official voice of Ace.
- Hong Kong Dub: The Malaysian English dub. "I am Uwtwaman Ess, da big bwudda of the uwtwa bwuddas."
- Society Marches On: Part of the reason Minami was written out of the show was that '70s audiences couldn't handle a woman being an Ultra host: this finally changed by the late '90s.
- What Could Have Been: Ace was originally designed rather androgynously, with feminine features on the facial area and longer "hair" parts, with a gladiator breastplate on the upper torso. However this design was abandoned.