YMMV: Ultraman Ace
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The opening theme, especially the string section at the end...
- TAC's theme. An instrumental is frequently heard, but a vocal version was sung by TAC after Minami left.
- Bizet's Toreador Song from Episode 10
- Debussy's Claire De Lune
- Once again, "Fight! Ultra Seven", heard when Ace destroyed Ace Killer with the Space Q.
- Fair for Its Day: Tsuburaya wrote the Ultras with no concept of gender inequality, thus the reason both a male and female host were chosen. However '70s audiences couldn't handle this, especially the kids.
- Narm: Jumbo King is not very scary, creepy, or well made. And this was the last of Ace's Chohjuu.