Trivia: So I Married an Axe Murderer
- Acting for Two: Mike Myers as Charlie and Charlie's dad.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Amanda Plummer. Steve Wright. Charles Grodin. Alan Arkin. And Phil Hartman as Ranger John Johnson, but everyone calls him 'Vicki'.
- The butcher shop used for "Meats of the World" was Prudente Meats on Grant Avenue in the North Beach Section of San Francisco.
- The final scenes were set in the East Oakland area at a place call Dunsmuir House, which is a Designated Historical Landmark by the city of Oakland.
- Charlie's parents subscribe to Weekly World News, which was a real paper that ran bizarre stories and one of the best tabloids to ever grace a supermarket checkout line (doubly so for those who don't care for celebrity news).