Trivia: Princess Maker
- Let's Play: There's one of the second game by SynthOrange. It consists of Gendo Ikari Shinkicker raising a little girl according to the whims of Something Awful. Must be read to be believed.
God: This darling child has lived in the sacred light since the time she was born. She is an innocent soul, and knows nothing of the impure world of mortals.
Gendo: And you want me to teach her all about the world and its impurities, yes?
God: NO! I'm entrusting you with this child.
Gendo: I fail to see how this can turn out badly.
- The RPG Codex also has one
- Also if you're curious, Lizzie Shinkicker commits Regicide, then goes on to usurp the Devil, making her the absolute ruler of two-thirds of all creation. Until Gendo bursts into Hell and brings her home.
- No Export for You: Came this close with the second game, but the publisher for the English release went bankrupt. The beta of this version is how most western fans know the series.
- What Could Have Been: The second game was once planned to be released in the United States, and the English version was fully translated and prepared - the instruction manual was even ready to go! - before a number of factors stayed its hand. The translation is easily found on the internet, though, so it got a (very small) cult following anyway.
- Sequel First: What would've happened if the localization was actually released. Interestingly, the English version was still known as Princess Maker 2, even though American gamers would have no familiarity with the first game.