- Let's Play: There's one of the second game by SynthOrange. It consists of Gendo Ikari Shinkicker raising a little girl according to the whims of Something Awful. Must be read to be believed.
God: This darling child has lived in the sacred light since the time she was born. She is an innocent soul, and knows nothing of the impure world of mortals.
Gendo: And you want me to teach her all about the world and its impurities, yes?
God: NO! I'm entrusting you with this child.
Gendo: I fail to see how this can turn out badly.
- The RPG Codex also has one.
- Also if you're curious, Lizzie Shinkicker commits Regicide, then goes on to usurp the Devil, making her the absolute ruler of two-thirds of all creation. Until Gendo bursts into Hell and brings her home.
- Shout-Out: The English beta had an Easter Egg where, if the player inputs around 30 random characters for their daughter's name, the game will give them a daughter named "Olive Oyl".
- One of the assassins in Princess Maker 5 is a fairy doll named Cornet. She's even an expy of Kururu!
- One of the achievements in the Refine edition of Princess Maker 2 is "She took how many cakes?!". There's also one called "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay".
- The achievement you unlock when you got the "Ruling Queen" ending in PM2 Refine is called "Hail to the queen, baby!"
- Troubled Production: The English version of Princess Maker 2 was all set to be published by Intracorp in 1995, but the publisher went under not long after. The dominance of first-person shooters in the PC market and the obsolescence of MS-DOS also played a big part in killing the game's English release. Thankfully, a fully-translated version of the Updated Re-release Princess Maker 2 Refine was released in September 2016 by CFK on Steam.