- Executive Meddling: That forced, rushed ending, which, considering the strangeness of it, may or may not have done that much harm.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Even within the same game! Listen closely and you'll hear that Garrett, McCarthy, Doug, an orderly and several others are voiced by the same actor with a very similar inflection, doing subtle variations on a theme.
- It's also possible to find completely the opposite: unbelievably, Lucas and Tyler are voiced by the same actor.
- Life Imitates Art: Look closely at those devices Carla and Tyler are using in the bathroom parts of the diner. Don't you think they look suspiciously like iPads five years before the fact? They're certainly too svelte and stylish to be regular tablet PCs.
- What Could Have Been: Fahrenheit was originally conceived as an episodic series in thirteen parts, something which was emphasized a fair deal in early previews. This idea was eventually dropped.