Trivia: Conventional Wisdom
- Creator Breakdown - Zilch: The Mascot of Dazed Confusion seems to be the physical embodiment of these.
- Life Imitates Art - Very literal example: the author has actually made the "LOGO" shirt and opaque glasses his Author Avatar wears, allowing him to cosplay has HIMSELF.
- Schedule Slip - Officially, the comic updates every Wednesday, but every convention update within memory has been at LEAST a day late. It's not unheard of for an update to not appear until Friday night.
- Filler comics aren't immune either. If several conventions are too close to each other (or Real Life is simply getting busy), filler updates have been known to stop entirely.
- Write Who You Know - Being based on real life, the overwhelming majority of secondary characters are real people.