Trivia: Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue
- Hey, It's That Voice!: General Patton (George C. Scott) is trying to convince Max Goof (when he's a teenager, not the Goof Troop version of him voiced by Dana Hill) to keep smoking pot. No wonder Max didn't want to stop. If Patton tried to get someone to keep lighting up, they would be both very inspired to do so and too scared to quit. This also conjures up images of Patton giving his opening speech from the movie standing in front of a giant pot leaf flag instead of the U.S. flag).
- Almost all of the characters' original voice actors return to play them, with some exceptions (i.e., Mel Blanc didn't voice Bugs and Daffy because he died in 1989).
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: With all the characters from many different companies it's not very likely to have a DVD release, but it was on VHS, specifically as a free rental for families.
- The Other Darrin: The special is the first TV or film production in which the classic Looney Tunes characters Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck were NOT voiced by the legendary Mel Blanc (who had died not long before production began.). He was replaced here by Jeff Bergman, the first of many "new Darrins" who would take over the voices of Blanc's large stable of characters.
- The same goes for many foreign dubs, like the Latin American one: The special was dubbed by a Spanish-speaking dubbing studio in Los Angeles and dubbed by Hispanics and Latin-American expats. This were not a big problem, if not that, at that time, most of the series that appeared there (excluding Garfield, who was dubbed in Chile instead) were dubbed in Mexico by Mexican voice actors and none of the replacements even bothered to sound like their Mexican (and Chilean) peers.
- This was also one of the first instances in which Jim Cummings provided the voice for Tigger, as Paul Winchell had recently retired.
- What Could Have Been: Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck were originally planned to appear, but they were replaced by Huey, Dewey and Louie. (If they had gone through with the original concept, it would have been the second time Mickey and Bugs were together and Donald and Daffy together since Who Framed Roger Rabbit.)