Tear Jerker: Power Rangers Time Force
- Nadira and Frax. Particularly the part where Frax is desperately pleading with Nadira to end the cycle of hatred as he gets dragged off to be reprogrammed. Big kudos to Eddie Frierson.
Frax: You're an evil mutant with a heart as black as coal, just like your father. Now get out of my sight, you sicken me!
- Frax's reaction when Nadira tries to ask him about being human, and he just spits at her.
- Everything that happens to Frax in the finale. But especially when he's dragged away, and realises Nadira means what she says, and that things can change. And then Ransik has him lobotomised.
- Frax's death. Gah. And the fact that Nadira's the only one who cares.
- The scene where Wes faces that army of Cyclobots, alone. The music really sells it.
- Wes saying good bye to the other Rangers. Especially Jen, after they each confess that they love each other. The only thing ruining that scene is that they don't kiss.
- Jen meeting Wes for the first time. Her teary reaction and being stunned to silence at seeing an Identical Stranger that looks just like her recently deceased boyfriend was heartbreaking. Kudos to Erin Cahill for her performance.
- Wes believing his father died in the hospital.
- Alex's apparent death in episode 1.
- In the final episode, Jen breaks off her engagement with Alex, since he's no longer the person she loved.