Tear Jerker: Ginger Snaps
- Brigitte killing Ginger at the end of the first movie. Even worse is Brigitte's reaction.
- Throughout the first movie, Ginger and Brigitte's relationship continueusly falls apart. At the begining they where the best friends they could have and by the end Brigitte stabs her in the heart.
Brigitte: You want me? Then stop hurting everybody else and take me, take me!Ginger: I don't want you! I don't even know you!
- Here is one example of their arguments.
Ginger: We're almost not even related anymore.
- And another
Ginger: I said I'd die for you !Brigitte: No, you said you'd die with me because you had nothing better to do.
- And another
- Sam's death.
- In the second film, there is possible fate that awaits Brigitte after Ghost's betrayal. Here's the idea; she is being kept in a dark basement and is likly going to be forced to kill whoever Ghost feeds her. And in this series it's commonly believed there is no going back from a transformation. And cronologically speaking this was the last film, so it might just be Brigitte's final fate.
- In the prequel, Ginger finds the werewolf who bit her (who was just a kid) crying at his mothers grave and hesitates to kill him, instead she talks to him (doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming) saying "I'm sure she misses you too". This is followed by the boy being captured and being forced to die at his fathers hands.
- Also from the prequel, there is the legit fear Ginger has when she thinks she will end up killing Brigitte.