* [[spoiler: Brigitte killing Ginger at the end of the first movie.]] Even worse is Brigitte's reaction.
* Throughout the first movie, Ginger and Brigitte's relationship continueusly falls apart. At the begining they where the best friends they could have and by the end [[spoiler: Brigitte stabs her in the heart.]]
** Here is one example of their arguments.
--> '''Brigitte''': You want me? Then stop hurting everybody else and take me, take me!
-->'''Ginger''': I don't want you! I don't even know you!
** And another
--> '''Ginger''': We're almost not even related anymore.
** And another
--> '''Ginger''': I said I'd die for you !
--> '''Brigitte''': No, you said you'd die ''with'' me because ''you had nothing better to do''.
* The scene where [[spoiler:Brigitte infects herself with the werewolf curse in an attempt to reason with Ginger to take the cure.]] This becomes even more heartbreaking after you've seen the sequel, [[spoiler:knowing that Brigitte's final attempt to save Ginger was all in vain, and she ultimately doomed herself, as well]].
-->'''Brigitte:''' You wrecked ''everything'' for me that isn't about ''you!'' [[spoiler:(''cuts both her and Ginger's palms, then holds her hand, mixing their blood and ultimately infecting herself'') Now I ''am'' you]].
* [[spoiler: Sam's death.]]
* As quirky and a bit of a CloudCuckooLander that she is, you can't help but feel bad for Pamela after [[spoiler:she discovers Trina's body]], which leads to this moment between her and Brigitte.
-->'''Pamela:''' [[spoiler:You've done a terrible thing]]. But... my tiny babies... now, it's one thing if you leave, it's almost normal, but [[MamaBear no one's gonna take you from me]]. [[spoiler:First thing tomorrow, I'll let the house fill up with gas, and I'll light a match]].\\
'''Brigitte:''' [[FlatWhat What?]]\\
'''Pamela:''' We'll start fresh. Just us girls. It'll be fun.\\
'''Brigitte:''' ...What about Dad?\\
'''Pamela:''' He'll just blame me. They all will...\\
'''Brigitte:''' ...This isn't your fault, Mom.\\
'''Pamela:''' (''clearly on the verge of tears'') ''...Yes it is...''
* In the second film, there is possible fate that awaits Brigitte [[spoiler: after Ghost's betrayal. Here's the idea; she is being kept in a dark basement and is likely going to be forced to kill whoever Ghost feeds her. And in this series it's commonly believed there is no going back from a transformation. And cronologically speaking this was the last film, so it might just be Brigitte's final fate.]]
* This exchange in the sequel, when Brigitte and Ghost are spending the night at Ghost's grandmother's house.
-->'''Brigitte:''' My sister and and I shared a room.\\
'''Ghost:''' A sleepover every night.\\
'''Brigitte:''' Kind of.\\
'''Ghost:''' Do you miss her?\\
'''Brigitte:''' ...All the time.
* In the prequel, Ginger finds the werewolf who bit her (who was just a little kid) crying at his mother's grave and hesitates to kill him, instead she talks to him (doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming) saying "I'm sure she misses you too". [[spoiler: This is followed by the boy being captured and being forced to die at his fathers hands.]]
* Also from the prequel, there is the legit fear Ginger has when she thinks she will end up killing Brigitte.