- Ginger's incredibly deadpan and blunt rejection of Jason's advances:
Jason: Hey Fitz, I think we should get together!Ginger: Uh... no...
- The Nurse's rather enthusiastic explanation of the menstrual cycle to the Fitzgerald sisters.
- This exchange during the scene where Brigette and Ginger are at a convenience store buying tampons.
Brigette: Are you sure it's just cramps?
Ginger: Just so you know... the words "just" and "cramps", they don't go together.
- Jason's excuses for why he has blood in between his legs:
Jason: What? My pen exploded, all right? My RED PEN!
Brigette: You gave it to Jason! You had unprotected sex, and you infected him!
- Not to mention the exchange that takes place immediately after this scene: