- "Edd may be gone, but his world will keep on spinning."
- The "desire room" bit in Space Face is quite lighthearted until the very end of the scene, when Commander Bai stands there, looking sadly at the image of a small planet.
Matt: What's that?Bai: Home. Let's move on.
- Tord. Though him leaving was unexpected, it basically drove his fans insane to the point they NEVER LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE. HE CAN'T EVEN USE HIS REAL NAME ANYMORE. Even Tom agrees the fans went too far.
- It got worse when Tord came back and posted his feelings and thoughts on Edd's passing and was willing enough to answer questions fans had for him. He also clarified he left Eddsworld because he wanted to do his thing. He ended up disappearing again because fans lost it.
- There is a glance of hope, as one of Tord's friends, Sadak Kahie, announced on Twitter and Tumblr that he is returning to Youtube, but we may not know for sure..
- "Hey Eddheads. We have some bad news..." The way this was said, along with the news is pretty depressing. We all saw his struggle throughout his videos, and to see it end is just... Well, tear jerking, to say the least.
- Tom finally having his spirit broken:
I know I shouldn't be typing this out but.. I don't know what else to do.I am desperately unhappy. I'm failing to run Eddsworld and the guilt is killing me. Grief has broken my spirit.To you, the viewers, I'm sorry for the delays. I promised you so much and have consistently disappointed you. You gave me your trust, your patience and your money and I'm yet to come through with anything. You deserve a lot better and you WILL get it.To my coworkers (Paul especially), I'm sorry I've been such a poor director/producer. You've been grounded by my lack of input for months now and people need to understand who is responsible.Finally, to Edd, I'm sorry I've let you down, man. I can't do this without you. I'm just not strong enough.Thank you all for waiting; I'm sorry you have to. Things will get better.Until then,- Tom
- Tom seems to be suffering from breakdowns following Edd's death. According to one tumblr post (along with the above mentioned one which have been deleted..), Tom stated his devastation over Edd's passing, and was heart broken by the fact he wasn't there when Edd passed (stating he was actually celebrating with friends..).
My close friend, business partner and - if I'm being honest - muse Edd Gould was dead. Cancer had made its final move on him the night before. While I partied, he fought for his life and lost. (...) I miss him so fucking much.
- A brief one occurs in Tom's Tales of Crazy. In the beginning Tom narrates how the 'Tom's Tales of...' started with the first two installments with two drawings of his and Edd's heads, before jumping on quickly describing asdfmovie and then stating 'stuff got kinda wierd', with Edd's head disappearing and for a small moment, Tom looks saddened.
- Tom confirming on his tumblr that he will be indeed stepping down as the showrunner, admitting he couldn't do the show without Edd, as well as lamenting over his promises on he did to the fans and crew only to screw them over when he didn't mean too.
- The Ex-girlfriend comic strip. it's kinda sad seeing Eduardo (one of Edd's neighbours) sighing on a picture of him and his dead girlfriend (You're not gonna believe who she is)