(in Spanish, "Only you") is a 2013 Argentine telenovela, starred by Natalia Oreiro and Adrián Suar.
Juan Cousteau, a former Rock star, is an opera director. His wife Ingrid, "La Polaca", is tired of their marriage and forced him to live somewhere else; but they still have 5 sons. He met in the hospital a woman named Aurora Andrés, a haircutter. She's the lover of Juan's best friend, Félix Month, who is married with Michelle. For random chance, Juan moved to a new apartment that was next to Aurora's, and became her neighbour.
Solamente vos contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Denise said to Lautaro "Grande, Pá!" (an old great success of the actor Arturo Puig). Lautaro passed out at the name.
- Aesop Amnesia: Aurora began the story as the lover of Felix Month, a married man. This circumstance gave her so many problems and frustrations, that she eventually left him, and began a romance... with Juan, a married man.
- All Just a Dream: At the end of a Friday episode, Juan was kicked out of his home at 4:00 in the morning, and Aurora allowed him to stay in the night at her house. At the begining of the Monday episode, they are in the bed after a nice night of sex... and then, Juan wakes up, in the couch of the living room.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Eugenio
- Auto Erotica: Juan and Aurora tried to do it, and then Ingrid took the car. And, once in the street, she run to the police when she heared people wispering inside the car, making Juan and Aurora get down of the car pointed by guns.
- Big Brother Attraction: Denise, Juan's little sister, has fallen in love with him. He's completely horrorized by the mere idea of Brother-Sister Incest, and refuses to hear a single sylabe about the "only step-brothers" excuse.
- Critical Psychoanalysis Failure: Leopoldo, falling in love with Denise
- Dysfunctional Family: The Cousteaus
- Easily Overheard Conversation: Felix is talking with Michelle in the phone, and suddenly Aurora comes very serious: she's tired of being "the other", she's tired of his constant promises of breaking up with Michelle that never became true, she's tired of not having a real romantic life but just the few spare moments he gets from his relation with Michelle... and, while she talked, Felix forgot to close the phone: Michelle heard it all.
- Exact Words: Eugenio returned home with his hair painted of green, and the Polaca got angry about it. He said he got the haircut at Aurora's, and the Polaca began to confront her, who denied having done that... and that was the case. He said he got the haircut at Aurora's, not that Aurora did it (there are 2 others working there), and complained that nobody ever listens or pays attention to what he says.
- Extremely Short Timespan: Julieta's pregnancy lasted for 3 months, as Denise pointed
- Former Teen Rebel: Juan Cousteau
- Identity Amnesia: Juan had an accident in the street and got amnesia. He called the first number available in his cell phone (Aurora, listed in the "A"), who go for the rescue... and had an accident, and got identity amnesia as well.
- It's All About Me: Denise's attitude towards life, but in a negative way: she basically thinks that the whole universe is set against her.
- It's Not You, It's Me: When Aurora broke with Félix, she began a romance with Juan, but Juan left her because of his daughters.
- The Lancer: Dalia
- Long-Lost Relative: It seems that some decades ago Lautaro had sex with a porn actress in France, and has just discovered that he has another daughter. Much to the dismay of Juan, who does not like those changes in his life, Aurora, who saw Juan with yet another woman, and Denise, because of... everything.
- Love Dodecahedron: The "Designed couple" is Juan and Aurora, the two main people at the top image. Aurora is also the lover of Félix, Juan's best friend, who is married with Michelle. Miguel, who works for her, tries to seduce Michelle. Juan is married with the Polaca (not divorced and with 5 children), who cheats him with Chulo. The lawyer Victoria tries to seduce Juan, and so on, and so on...
- Love Triangle: Aurora, Félix and Michelle
- Love Thy Neighbour: The main plot idea
- Manipulative Bastard: Félix, much to Juan's dismay, who does not like being mixed in his webs of lies within lies.
- The Masochism Tango: Denise and Rogelio. They didn't even stayed married for a single day.
- Juan and Ingrid ocationally border this as well
- Morality Kitchen Sink: The failed wedding of Felix and Aurora caused very varied reactions. Michelle is happy, because Felix is now free of Aurora. Her maid is not happy, as she despises Felix. Ingrid is not happy, if Aurora is not married she will return to Juan. Aurora's parents are happy, because they knew all along that Felix is a jerk. Miguel is not happy, because Michelle will try to return with Félix once more. And Denise is enraged, because with all this mess nobody is paying attention to her own marriage with Rogelio.
- Nuclear Family: The Cousteau
- Oh, No... Not Again!: Aurora feels that her relation with Juan is becoming very similar to the one she had with Felix... who, at least, did not have sons
- Real Life Writes the Plot: As actress Eugenia Suárez in pregnant, and does not intend to keep working during all her pregnancy, her character has to be Put on a Bus.
- Runaway Bride: Aurora, she was about to get married with Félix, despite the fact that he constantly lied to her and manipulated her. But, once in the car going to the chapel, she could not go on with it anymore, and run away with Juan.
- Selective Obliviousness: Aurora is not a friend of Michelle, does not want to be, tells her in the face, and tries to avoid her as much as possible. Michelle does not seem to notice, not even after she overheard that Aurora was Félix's lover.
- The Snark Knight: Denise
- Speak of the Devil: Do not say Aurora's name in front of Ingrid. Even mentioning him indirectly pushes her Berserk Button.
- Stock Phrases: BOLUDOOOOO!
- The Unfair Sex: Aurora is "the other", the woman dating a married man and breaking a marriage, but she's still the hero.
- The Unreveal: Juan found all the resolve he needed and stormed into the house of Félix and Aurora, and told Félix loud and clear that he loves Aurora. But Félix was completely drunk, and only replied "eh? what?". The next day, he did not remember anything.
- What Did You Expect When You Named It ____?: There was a costume party in the building. Juan goes dressed as Batman, and Boris (Aurora's lover at the time) goes dressed as Hulk. They got into a fight some time later... and of course, HULK SMASH PUNY BAT GUY!!.
- What Happenedtothe Mouse: What happened to the alledged broken wall that forced the Cousteau family to move with Juan?