Series: Fat Guy Stuck in Internet
Fat Guy Stuck in Internet is a short live-action comedy series produced by Williams Street for [adult swim], that originated on Channel 101. As with all Williams Street shows, its run time is 11 minutes.Needs a Better Description.
- Affably Evil: Chains. This may be because both he and Gemberling are from Earth. Kazaa fits this trope, too, though he's friendly only with people who work for him.
- Big Bad: Kazaa.
- Big "NO!": Downplayed. When one character is accused of stalling for time, his response is "Noooooooooooooooo*glances at the clock*ooooooooooooooooooo..."
- Cold Opening: Every episode.
- Cyberspace: The setting.
- The Danza: The actor who plays Gemberling is also named Gemberling.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin. It's about a fat guy who's stuck in the internet.
- Face-Heel Turn: Byte.
- Fetish Fuel: The act that turns Byte evil.
- Flashback Twist: Episode 105.
- Heel-Face Turn: Not officially, but Chains effectively does this from the second episode on out since he's stuck with Gemberling anyway. during the last scene of the first season finale, however, Chains makes his Heel-Face Turn official, or rather his future self does.
- Jerkass: Gemberling.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Chains.
- Quarter Hour Short
- Stylistic Suck: Gemberling and Chains swapping their origin stories, Gemberling's Dirty Programming and Chain's I Was a Teenage Dracula.
- Title Drop: The opening, and the end of Episode 102.
- Trapped in Another World: The premise.
- We Could Have Avoided All This: Gemberling's reaction after his spiritual quest during which the elders grant him his sacred name Fat Guy Stuck In Internet.
- Whole Plot Reference: "The Maze Master" to Labyrinth.