Fat Guy Stuck in Internet is a short live-action comedy series produced by Williams Street for [adult swim], that originated on Channel 101. As with all Williams Street shows, its run time is 11 minutes.Needs a Better Description.
- Affably Evil: Chains. This may be because both he and Gemberling are from Earth. Kazaa fits this trope, too, though he's friendly only with people who work for him.
- Big "NO!": Downplayed. When one character is accused of stalling for time, his response is "Noooooooooooooooo*glances at the clock*ooooooooooooooooooo..."
- The Danza: The actor who plays Gemberling is also named Gemberling.
- Eating The Enemy: Our heroes land in the lair of The Balognataur (one quarter man, three quarters baloney sandwich), and in the middle of his badass speech,they simply pick him up, rip him in half to share and start eating him.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin. It's about a fat guy who's stuck in the internet.
- Heel–Face Turn: Not officially, but Chains effectively does this from the second episode on out since he's stuck with Gemberling anyway. during the last scene of the first season finale, however, Chains makes his Heel–Face Turn official, or rather his future self does.
- Stylistic Suck: Gemberling and Chains swapping their origin stories, Gemberling's Dirty Programming and Chain's I Was a Teenage Dracula.
- We Could Have Avoided All This: Gemberling's reaction after his spiritual quest during which the elders grant him his sacred name Fat Guy Stuck In Internet.