Roleplay: John Quest
John Quest is a spawn of another generic Ruby discussion thread which had gotten hijacked by Weaver; whom unexpectedly sets up a Ruby Quest mini-game starring Tom's twin brother, John, set in his office.
Tropes presented by this Gaiden Game
- All Just a Dream: More than likely.
- Anachronic Order
- Anticlimax: BUTTAN PUSHED!! The air condition turns off...
- Brick Joke: John shouts a stream of profanities into an intercom at one point, then eats said intercom. In the final stage of the main story, Tom attempts to use an intercom, not expecting a response...and is greeted with a sudden wave of obscenities, followed by a loud crunch.
- The Cameo: Ruby from Ruby Quest.
- Chaotic Stupid: John.
- Character Title
- Follow the Leader: THE ORB OF INFINITE PSYCHE.
- Homage/ Parody: The game is essentially a spoof of the Fan Fic Half-Life: Full Life Consequencesnote .
- Mistaken Identity: John is confused with his brother many times, by Weaver more than anyone else.
- Railroading: Weaver suddenly changes John's size several times so the players cannot get what they want.
- Scoring Points: First, second, and finally.
- Take That, Audience!: John eats the motivational poster the before the audience gets to see it, as they so desperately wanted to.
- X Meets Y: Half-Life: Full Life Consequences meets Ruby Quest, obviously.