John Quest Characters
Tom's identical twin brother and the protagonist of the short, Self-Parody John Quest.
- All Just a Dream: More than likely.
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: To Ruby and his brother Tom.
- Anti-Hero: While it seems that Weaver chose the best and most practical answers for Ruby Quest; the dumbest, most senseless, and weirdest were chosen for John Quest.
- Big Eater
- Chaotic Stupid: Very much so.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: I bet most people did not expect him to have the guts to punch that GAMERA.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: John PUNCHS GAMERA.
- Disproportionate Retribution: John destroys his own water cooler, most likely to spite that smug bastard who blighted Tom and Ruby during their quest.
- The Everyman
- Fearless Fool
- Idiot Hero
- I'm a Bunnitarian: Played with.
- Large Ham: Even more so than his brother.
- Reality Warper
- Sir Swearsalot
- Unusual Ears: Cat ears, like Tom.
- Violator of Common Sense
- You Must Be This Tall to Enter: Although in his case, it's because he's too big to fit through openings or too small to reach things.
- Your Size May Vary: He changed size erratically and seemingly completely out of will.