Roleplay: Duel Academy R 2
Here. A Yu-Gi-Oh!-centered RPG, which is fairly Original Character-centric. Probably the longest-running one on Livejournal, characters have decided to attend the illustrious Duel Academy for a variety of reasons. Various original characters deal with the normal high school worries while having to deal with the extensive amount of apocalyptic scenarios. Hilarity Ensues.
This game provides examples of:
- Alternate Universe: Stayed fairly consistent with the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX plot early on, though they branched off around the Dark World Arc. Has interpretated various Yu-Gi-Oh plots since then.
- Big Screwed-Up Family: The Samasu family line (of which six or seven characters are a part) has a long running history of being supernaturally powered - and with that, being completely off their rockers in one way or another.
- Boss in Mook Clothing: They took Gren Maju Da Eiza, a rather weak level 3 monster, and turned it into an Eldritch Abomination Mind Hive that took the most powerful characters in the cast to bring down.
- Broken Masquerade: Duel Spirits, due to a few recent plots, are able to come and go easily into the city of Domino/Duel Academy, and most people within the city know of them.
- Butt Monkey: Haitayuu Onnifuji is generally considered this or a Cosmic Plaything depending on the day.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Wakahisa Noriko, the only counselor at Duel Academy, is effectively a caring Eldritch Abomination who enjoys messing a bit too much with her patients' minds.
- Came Back Wrong The characters chosen to be the Dark Signers.
- Darker and Edgier Steered heavily this way during the Dark Signers and 'Gren Maju Da Eiza' plot, and the community has since been taking large steps to avoid that.
- Fetish Fuel Station Attendant: Counselor Wakahisa.
- Post-Script Season: Currently one or two years past the end of GX - and Juudai/Jaden's graduation.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.