"I don't always make abridged series, but when I do, I get banned from YouTube."
- Borrowed Catch Phrase: An oddly serious instance done by Melvin.Ishizu: Why, Melvin? Why are you doing this to us?Melvin: Because shut up.
- Brick Joke: "I think I just found out what going number three means!"
- Compensating for Something: Joey insists that Kaiba's duel tower is compensating for his "low self-esteem". Kaiba claims otherwise.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: When Kaiba proposes a four-way duel, Joey anxiously comments that he's never even been in a three-way before. Yami comforts him by telling him to "just focus on me".Kaiba: Okay, does everything have to be a sex joke with you guys?Yami: Yes.
- Idiot Ball: Ishizu muses how much better things would have turned out if only there had been some sign that Marik would turn out evil... because him going insane and murdering their father wasn't a big enough indication, apparently.
- I Just Want to Be Beautiful: Marik claims that becoming the most evil villain of all time will elevate him from a 9.5 out of 10 to a 10 out of 10 on the sexy scale.
- Imaginary Friend: Tea loudly tells everyone that Yugi is "fighting with his imaginary boyfriend again". Tristan then says that he has an imaginary boyfriend as well... he calls him Duke.
- My Name Is Not Durwood: Melvin insists on calling Joey "Susan".
- Rhetorical Question Blunder: "Hey, Kaiba, how's the weather up there?"(spitball lands on Joey's face)Kaiba: It's raining.
- Shout-Out: Kaiba treats us to the "One of These Things Is Not Like the Other" song from Sesame Street.
- Something Only They Would Say: Ishizu must be a god card, because only a god card would try to deny being a god card!
- Tempting Fate: Ishizu claims that Marik is just an Emo Teen who can't really be evil, because evil people do things like blow up buildings while laughing maniacally. Guess what happens next.