Recap / Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 3 E 10 Its A Mad Mad Mad Mad Virtual World
- Borrowed Catch Phrase: "Screw the rules, Seto! I have your money!"
Kaiba: Stealing my body is one thing, but my catchphrases, too?!
- Brick Joke: Noah uses the door that Melvin had such trouble with earlier... turns out that the password was just "open".
- Call Back: Melvin stumbles across footage of the episode with his favorite joke in it... "new episodes every week"!
- "Aaaaah! Exodia! It's not possible! Nobody's ever been able to summon him... except for that one time!"
Gozaburo: ...are you okay?
Kaiba: Uh, yeah. I'm fine.
- Death Equals Redemption: Defied. Noah is the only one who actually thinks that dying to protect people from a problem that you caused in the first place means anything.
- Enemy Mine: Noah teams up with the heroes after being betrayed by his father.
- Expy: Mokuba plays a game called "Pharaoh Fighter". Not only is the game itself a Street Fighter expy, it includes characters like "Bacula" and "Yoogy".
- Grand Theft Me: Noah steals Mokuba's body so that he'll be able to enter the real world.
- He's Got Legs: A cross that Yami must bear.
- Hypocritical Humor: Kaiba tries to condemn Gozaburo for relying on a single monster to pull him through a duel. Gozaburo points out that Kaiba does the same thing all the time with his Blue Eyes.
- Naked on Revival: When fusing with his father to ground them both in the Virtual World, Noah is... naked, for some reason.
- Shout-Out: The robots that try to attack Melvin have the voice of the turrets.
- Take That Me: Apparently spoofing the aforementioned Old Shame wasn't enough; the current episodes get plenty of flak as well.
Yugi: It looks like we're just going to have to keep repeating the same jokes that everyone got sick of ages ago until he sets us free!
- Unexplained Recovery: Tristan is suddenly and inexplicably cured from being a robot monkey.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Melvin gleefully notes that he can create horrific on-screen violence without censorship as long as his victims are robots instead of real people.