Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 2 E 19 Chenquieh
- Call Back: Back to one of the very first episodes, no less.
Duke, no matter what happens to us
, I want you to remember one thing: in another few hours, the sun will rise!
Duke: What the FUCK does that mean?!
Tristan: I don't know, but it's true!
- Easily Forgiven: Pegasus is very quick to assume that the man who forcibly replaced his eye with a cursed artifact is only trying to help him.
- Especially Zoidberg: Everyone involved in making Pegasus's Egyptian god cards is killed, especially Chad from accounting.
- Exposition Fairy: Shadi claims that his job involves both this trope and protecting the Fourth Wall (great success).
- How Much Did You Hear?: Yugi awkwardly asks this after realizing that Shadi had been listening to him talking to his trading cards as if they were people.
- If We Survive This: Duke promises to never sleep with another woman again if he avoids falling off the blimp to his death.
- Killed Off for Real: Cody. Or maybe it was Zack.
- Lack of Empathy: Kaiba towards Bakura's medical predicament.
Serenity: But Bakura could die if we don't get him to a hospital!
Kaiba: That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Serenity: PLEASE Mr. Kaiba, show some compassion!
Kaiba: Show some what now?
- Love Triangle: The Serenity/Duke/Tristan triangle starts to get heated.
- Mood Whiplash: Marik and Odion show just how different they are via Gilligan Cut.
This song always makes me think of mom
Marik: (playing with ice cubes)
These are going straight onto my nipples! HAHA! ...ice cube fetish
- Mundane Utility: Pegasus finds a previously undiscovered pharaoh's tomb, which he decides to make money off of by... making it into trading cards.
- Shout-Out: Mokuba is late due to "stupid Mass Effect elevator technology".
- Troll: Shadi is, how you say, kind of a dick.
- Unusual Euphemism: Duke can't help it if all the ladies love to "play with his dice".