Recap / The Simpsons S 20 E 3 Double Double Boy In Trouble
Bart trades places with a rich boy named Simon who looks just like him, but he discovers that Simon's half-siblings are planning to do him in to get his inheritance.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Lenny's Vac-U-Bots have a convenient "Malevolent Sentience" setting.
- Brick Joke: When Mr. Burns tells about his siblings and their early deaths, he mentions that most of them died from eating poisoned potatoes. In a later scene, Queenly offers her brother a potato.
- Prince and Pauper: Bart and Simon. This is then Played for Laughs when an older man who looks like Bart as an adult shows up at the bathroom and shows them he's married to a woman...who looks like Milhouse.
- The Resenter: Simon says his half-siblings Devon and Queenly resent him because their father left their mother to marry Simon's.
- Spoiled Brat: Queenly is upset for being given a car that isn't the same one she wanted and rants that it was her worst Martin Luther King day ever.
- We Want Our Jerk Back: Albeit Lisa was reluctant to admit it to Simon.
- Would Hit a Girl: When Lisa hit Simon, she told him Bart would have hit her back in retaliation.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: It came as a shock to Simon that Bart would.
- Youngest Child Wins: Mr. Burns is his parents' youngest child and inherited their fortune because his siblings had premature deaths.