This year, we have a Transformers parody with robots attacking each other in Springfield, Homer murdering celebrities for fun and profit (mostly profit for the executives who want to use celebrities in their ads), and a lawyer-friendly Peanuts
parody featuring a murderous pumpkin.
- Bowdlerization: The UK airing of this episode cuts out the scene in the second story of Homer killing Prince by strangling and stabbing him with the guitar shaped like the symbol he used as his name in the 1990s (though the scenes of George Clooney and Neil Armstrong getting murdered were left in, possibly because Prince's death was bloody and can easily be imitated while Clooney's and Armstrong's deathsnote were too cartoonish to be considered a threat).
- The UK version also cuts the scene from "Untitled Transformers Parody" with the Sex Toy Bot.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: While talking about Thanksgiving, Bart mentioned how delicious turkeys become when the stuffing is shoved up its... At this point, Lisa, who knew how stupid it was to describe Thanksgiving to a giant turkey, shut him.
- The Dead Rise to Advertise: The second story's theme.
- The Unintelligible: Subverted. At first, it seemed the adults in the Peanuts parody would be this like in the real Peanuts stories but the only adult sounding like that was Marge while playing the trombone.
- Too Dumb to Live: Bart and Milhouse in the Peanuts parody.