Recap: The Simpsons S 19 E 9 Eternal Moonshine Of The Simpson Mind
Homer wakes up in the snow with no memory of the night before. When he comes home, he finds that his family is missing, Chief Wiggum came over due to a domestic disturbance, and Moe gave Homer a drink called "The Forget-Me Shot," which causes memory loss and is only drunk by people who have a bad memory they want erased.
- Clip Show: A subtle one. Homer's trip through his mind has a TV wall featuring clips from past episodes.
- Jerkass: Patty and Selma, they push Homer off the bridge and then try to trick him into drowning himself in front of his family.
- Journey to the Center of the Mind
- My God, What Have I Done?: Homer when he thinks he caught Marge cheating on him and gave her a black eye in response.
- Shout-Out: The chalkboard gag was "The Capital of Montana is not Hannah"
- Also, the episode started with a squirrel trying to get an acorn.
- Suicide Dare: One of the darkest jokes of the series, where Patty and Selma encourage Homer to kill himself by jumping off a bridge. It's averted when Homer decides to reconsider, but Patty and Selma push him off anyway.