Recap / The Simpsons S 18 E 12 Little Big Girl
Lisa lies about being an American Indian for a school essay contest about racial diversity while Bart gets a driver's license (legally, this time
) and meets a preteen who may be carrying his baby.
- Accidental Hero: Bart became one when he initially was toying around with multiple fire extinguishers to proper a kiddy wagon. Ironically, he stole the extinguishers around the same time the city was on fire.
- Call Back: North Haverbrook, the town that was devastated by the monorail is the one Bart visits. It apparently made a remarkable recovery.
- Chick Magnet: Bart attracted a fifteen year old girl.
- Imagine Spot: When Mayor Quimby offered Bart a wish as a reward for his accidental heroism, he imagined a few potential wishes.
- An IV that connected to a Squishee machine.
- Various people (Homer, Principal Skinner) lining up to kiss his butt.
- Finally, he decides on a driver's license.
- Line-of-Sight Name: Lisa's fake tribe is named "Hitachi" after the microwave in the kitchen.
- Missing Steps Plan: Throwing balls over the prison wall to cause confusion and chaos, there is the missing reason why Homer would want that.
- Noodle Incident: A lot of reason why Homer calls Bart are this, once about him being stuck in the trunk of the car by bad people.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Bart immediately tries drives off when Darcy tells her she's pregnant, only for the car not to turn over.
- Shout-Out: When Bart asked for a license, Mayor Quimby asked if it was to kill. Also his Imagine Spot of several citizens in line to kiss his butt had Harry Potter in the line.