- Bigger Than Jesus: Ned loves the Beatles because they (allegedly) declared "they were bigger than Jesus".
- Billboard Epic: After successfully diverting the Cavalry Kids from the Isotopes game, Homer sees a sign saying "Drink Duff", prompting him to drink a can of it. He walks off, but doesn't go far before he sees another sign saying "Have Another Duff", so he drinks another can. This is all preceeded by him saying, "People will do anything a sign tells them."
- Canada, Eh?: Springfielders decide to stop fighting and join together to sing "O Canada", even forming the Maple Leaf emblem.
- G-Rated Drug: Bart and Milhouse start hallucinating for drinking 40-year old sodas of the Beatles merchandise.
- Mushroom Samba: After drinking the Beatles sodas, Bart imagines Milhouse as John Lennon in the different phases of his life, from Beatlemania to Sgt. Pepper to "Let It Be" to "Double Fantasy".
- My Country Tis of Thee That I Sting: After singing "O Canada", Bart and Milhouse make up with each other:
Milhouse: Well, Bart, we've learned that war is not the answer.
Bart: Except to all of America's problems.