Moe becomes Maggie's babysitter after saving her life.
- Accidental Hero: Moe accidentally saves Maggie's life while trying to end his own and ends up being declared a local hero.
- Big "NO!": Homer when he fails to catch Maggie after she flies out of the car.
- Driven to Suicide: Moe tries to throw himself into a watery grave, but ends up interrupted.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Louie is initially horrified when he finds out he'll need to kill his own mother. He changes his tune once he finds out she doesn't actually make good pasta sauce.Legs: It comes from a can.
Louie: She's a corpse!
- I Am A Humanitarian: Marge and Homer think Moe is going to roast Maggie when Maggie goes missing. Thankfully, they're wrong.
- Papa Wolf: Moe becomes very parental towards Maggie on multiple occasions.
- Also Homer, as when Maggie was shot out of the car through the sunroof, he runs across cars to attempt to catch her.
- Shout-Out: Moe narrates The Godfather to Maggie as if it was a fairytale. Later, Fat Tony imitates one of the scenes from the movie version, which causes Maggie to go missing by following him.