Otto breaks up with his fiancee Becky at the altar, leaving her to stay at the Simpson's house, where Marge fears Becky will replace her as a better wife and mother.
- Jerkass Realization: While explaining what Becky would do to her, Marge remains Selma and Patty who’s their brother-in-lawnote , making the sisters react with Patty responding, It’s an act of violence, not love.
- Isn't It Ironic?: Otto proposes to Becky by playing the Poison song "Every Rose Has its Thorn", which is actually a breakup song.
- Police Are Useless: Well, they're powerless to protect Marge but not to punish her.
- Right for the Wrong Reasons: Selma and Patty brought up the idea that Becky was going to kill Marge, when turns out to be true had Becky not abandon the plan.
- Shout-Out: The title is a play-on to the 60s film "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World".