Recap: The Nostalgia Critic S 1 E 26
Release: September 1, 2008Film: Tom and Jerry: The Movie (1992)
This review contains examples of:
- Alas, Poor Yorick: Critic does an "Alas, poor Tom and Jerry" speech using a Tom and Jerry DVD.
- Antiquated Linguistics: Lampshaded during the "Alas, poor Tom and Jerry" speech:Critic: My gorge rims at it, whatever the hell that means.
- A Rare Sentence:Critic: So after they escape the singing cat gang, good God did I just say that?
- Big "Shut Up!": To Captain Kiddie and Squawks's song.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs:Critic: It sucks ASS! It sucks BALLS! It sucks ASSBALLS!
- Mind Screw: "Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO THE MINDFUCK!"
- Money, Dear Boy:Lickboot: We've got to have... moneeeeeyyy.
Critic: Sounds like the producers of this film.
- Shoot the Dog: Critic kills Puggsy this way.
- Sophisticated as Hell: At the end of Critic's dramatic speech, he pauses for a moment before saying "Shitfuckers".
- Spit Take: Deliberately set up with watermelon and sangria.
- Your Head A Splode: The Critic shoots Puggsy's, Captain Kiddie's, and Squawks's heads off.