Recap: Superman The Animated Series S 2 E 22 The Late Mr Kent
Clark Kent is believed to have been killed while trying to clear the name of a thief who claims to be innocent of the murder he's about to be executed for. Now he not only has to find a way to save the innocent and catch the real culprit but also find a way to explain his survival without revealing that he's Superman.
- Clear Their Name: Clark is trying to do it when someone "kills" him.
- Eureka Moment: Detective Bowman figures out that Clark Kent is Superman but is unable to use this for anything since he's seconds away from being executed by then.
- Faking the Dead: Clark survives a murder attempt but initially has no way to explain his survival without revealing that he's Superman.
- Freezeframe Bonus: If you look closely at the figure in shadow as Clark drives out of the parking lot you'll notice that it's Bowman.
- How We Got Here: The episode starts with Clark's funeral and then it goes back to the beginning of the events that led Detective Bowman to want him dead.