"Courage begins by trusting oneself."
After Letta's arrested and transfered to the military HQ, she asks for Ahsoka, because she wants to confess, in exchange for her protection against the real master mind, whom she claims to be a Jedi...
This episode provides examples of:
- Absurdly-Spacious Sewer: The sewers Ahsoka escaped into, while being chased by the clones.
- Battle in the Rain: It started to rain during Ahsoka's escape from the GAR HQ. The timing is even more jarring the usual, because Corruscant is a weather-controlled planet.
- Chase Scene: Ahsoka being pursued by a garrison worth of clones.
- Ceiling Cling: Ahsoka used it while trying to get out of the military HQ unnoticed.
- The Dead Have Names: The one the Jedi victim of the bombing, whose name we learned was a close friend of Barriss Offee.
- Dodge the Bullet: Ahsoka has to dodge a Bullet Hell of stun-bolts fired at her while escaping. Of course she blocked some with her lightsabers as well.
- Do You Trust Me?: Ahsoka and Anakin were passing this to eachother at the end of the episode, until they were both convinved that the other trusted them.
- His Name Is...: Letta was about to reveal the identity of the mastermind behind the bombing, when she was murdered.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Tarkin got uncomfortably close to Ahsoka twice during the few minutes long interogation: first he stepped right in front of her, almost pushing his chest into her face, and a bit later he grabbed her by the chin. Of course, this is a deliberate shout-out to him doing the same thing in a A New Hope to Leia.
- Not What It Looks Like: Three dramatic examples in a row:
- As Letta was lifted into the air and strangled by the Force, Ahsoka was waving aroung in panic, trying to help her, but it looked like it was Ahsoka who used the Force to kill Letta.
- After Ahsoka got out of her cell, she ran into a group of beaten up clones, with her lightsabers and comlink laying between them. As she recovered her items, she was caught "red-handed" by Commander Fox.
- A few minute later she ran into three clones who were killed by lightsaber, the cuts on their armor still glowing suggesting that they were slain mere seconds prior, making Ahsoka the prime suspect.
- Stun Guns: Anakin ordered the clones to switch the blasters tp stun-bolts. Until then, they were shooting to kill.