"Sometimes even the smallest doubt can shake the greatest belief."
During the battle of Cato Neimoidia Anakin and Ahsoka are called back to the Jedi temple, to investigate a terrorist bombing at the temple's hangar.
- Captain Crash: Chronologically the Eta-2-Actis Jedi fighters appeared in this episode for the first time. Anakin manages to crash his within the first five minutes.
- Effortless Amazonian Lift: After Anakin is knocked out while piloting his starfighter and R2 has to make a crash-landing on a too-short cliff, Ahsoka leaps over to his fighter, hoists him from it, then jumps back to the cliff moments after the starfighter goes barreling off. Especially impressive considering that she could barely lift him back in the Season 1 episode "Jedi Crash".
- I Never Said It Was Poison: When ensnaring Letta with her own words, Anakin points out that no one said to her that Jackar was dead...and he's right. What Ahsoka said was, "Someone made Jackar the bomb." Unless you were tipped off that the nano-droids were in Jackar's bloodstream, that phrase would ordinarily mean that someone created a bomb for Jackar.
- Intersspecies Marriage: Letta a human was married to Jackar, an abyssin. Although given what she did to him, it's unclear, whether she really loved him or not.
- Nanomachines: The bombing at the Jedi Temple was commited by using highly volatile nanobots.
- No Body Left Behind: All that remained from Jackar was his hand.
- Shout-Out: The episode's title is a reference to Alfred Hitchcock's movie of the same title from 1936.
- Why Am I Ticking?: Post-explosion example. Jackar had millions of the aformentioned nanobots in his bloodstream.