"Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy."
After escaping prison, Ahsoka heads for the lower-levels of Corruscant, trying to proove her innocence.
This episode provides examples of
- Abandoned Warehouse: Where Ahsoka was ambushed by the Hooded Assailant while searching for clues.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Invoked, rather than played straight. When Ahsoka recalibrated the holobooth's frequency, to prevent anyone from tracing the transmission, Ventress sarcasticly remarked that, by doing so Ahsoka is adding another act to herown criminal record -a record which by that point included sedition, terrorism and multiple murders.
- Big Shadow, Little Creature: Ventress saw a shadow coming towards her that resambled Ahsoka, but it turned out to be a tooka, a small cat-like creature.
- Bounty Hunter: Ventress was specifically after the bounty placed on Ahsoka's head.
- Combat Pragmatist: The Hooded Assilant ambushed Ventress by hurling a heavy piece of metal at her before knocking her out with a pipe. Later she threw heavy barrels at Ahsoka during their duel, and detonated containers of high pressured gas in her face.
- Creator Cameo: The goatam bum Ahsoka traded with for a cloak was voiced by Dave Filoni.
- Curb-Stomp Battle:
- Ahsoka and Ventress beat up a dosen clones unarmed in a matter of seconds, without seriously harming any of them.
- The Hooded Assailant's ambush on Ventress, and her battle against Ahsoka both qualify.
- Dark Action Girl: Ventress and the Hooded Assailant.
- The Bad Guy Wins: The unidentified Dark Jedi manages to get away and further frame Ahsoka.
- Downer Ending: Ahsoka is arrested and knocked out and is further framed for the crime she didn't commit.
- In the Hood:
- Ahsoka also got a hooded poncho by bargaining with a bum. She used the hood, to hide her face in an effort to evade arrest. It didn't really work out.
- The Hooded Assailant of course.
- No Sense of Personal Space: A few times Ventress got uncomfortably touchy with Ahsoka.
- Not So Different: Ahsoka and Ventress come to realize that if nothingelse, their respective current situations are rather similar.
- Throwing The Distraction: During their fight the hooded assailant distracted Ahsoka by moving a couple of metal pipes with telekinesis.
- Train Escape: Ahsoka has to escape from one of the trams, when the security recognises her.
- Worf Had The Flu: Ahsoka in her duel against the Hooded Assailant, had a double dose of this. For once, everything she went through until that point, had left her exhausted and confused (the latter of which even she herself realized and admitted), and she also lost one of her lightsabers while escaping from the GAR HQ.
- Wretched Hive: The Corruscant underworld.