"Great leader inspire greatness in others"
In the war, there are still nations that are trying to decide where to place their allegiances, including the system of Toydaria, which would be a strategic location for a base for either side. In order to convince the king of Toydaria that the Separatists have enough manpower to defeat the Republic, Asajj Ventress proposes a challenge: her finest legion of battle droids against Master Yoda and three clone troopers, and if Yoda can reach the king by evening, Toydaria can join the Republic. Guess who wins
- Ambadassador: Both Ventress and Yoda.
- Ass in Ambassador: Ventress, after King Katuunko tells her that he will join the Republic.
- Anachronic Order: This episodes chronologically takes place in-between 3x03 Supply Lines and the 1x19/20/21 Ryloth-trilogy.
- An Aesop: The opening "fortune cookies" introduced in this episode.
"Great leaders inspire greatness in others."
- Badass Grandpa: Yoda.
King Katuunko: He's not worth a hundred battle droids. He's worth a thousand!
- Call Back: Ventress escapes in the same manner as Dooku from Episode II, by forcing Yoda to save his companions while she flees to her ship.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Asajj Ventress challenges Yoda. Yoda disarms her effortlessly with the Force.
- Yoda takes on a battalion of droids with tanks and cuts them all down.
- Dual Wielding: Ventress. Doesn't help much against a little, green Jedi Master, of course.
- Elite Army: The clones, and esspecially the Jedi.
- Faceless Goons: Explored when Yoda asks his troops to take off their helmets. He proceeds to remark on the unique character traits of each of the clones.
- Hair-Trigger Avalanche: The clones shoot a rocket at the mountain above the battleground to help Yoda defeat the droidekas. Subverted in that, it's a rock avalanche.
- I Owe You My Life: King Katuunko happily allows the Republic to establish a base in his system without negotiations after Yoda saves his life.
- Leitmotif: Yoda's Theme. Ventress gets a distorted, two-note descending motif.
- One-Man Army: Yoda. Lampshaded by King Katuunko:
- At the start of the episode
Count Dooku: My droids outnumber the Republic clones a hundred to one.
King Katuunko: Perhaps, but I've heard that single Jedi equals a hundred battle droids.
Count Dooku: Master Yoda's power has been greatly exaggerated.
- At the end of the episode:
King Katuunko: You were right Count, a Jedi isn't worth a hundred droids. More like a thousand.
- Puppet King: Invoked by Dooku, when he ordered Ventress to kill Katuunko, as he'd have an easier way "negotiating' with Katuunko's replacement.
- Ridiculously Human Robots
Droid Commander right before Yoda slices it up "I've just been promoted!"
- Zerg Rush: The whole episode is about an entire droid army trying to defeat Yoda and his three clone troopers. It doesn't work.