Recap / Star Trek Deep Space Nine S 03 E 15 Destiny
A joint Federation/Bajoran/Cardassian science mission to establish a communications relay through the wormhole is complicated when a Bajoran vedek believes that success will cause a prophecy of doom to come true.
- Anywhere but Their Lips: The Cardassian woman who spent the episode hitting on O'Brien gives him a goodbye kiss on the cheek after he tells her that he's Happily Married.
- Brick Joke: Quark intends to welcome the Cardassian delegation with a few bottles of kanar that he had stashed away, until Dax tells him that it's gone bad. A few scenes later, Bashir mentions Morn coming to the infirmary with food poisoning from a bad glass of kanar. It was on the house, apparently.
- Chick Magnet: O'Brien thanks to a bit of "Cross-cultural misunderstanding."
- Tsundere: This trope is the way Cardassians flirt.
- From a Certain Point of View: The prophecy comes true. Just not in the way Sisko and Kira expected.
- The Mole: Dejar is really an Obsidian Order agent, whose mission was to sabotage the project in order to demonstrate that Bajorans and Cardassians could not work together.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: As mentioned, this is SOP for Cardassians. Miles, being Miles, shuts it down before Stage 3.