Recap: Star Trek Deep Space Nine S 03 E 15 Destiny
- Anywhere but Their Lips: The Cardassian woman who spent the episode hitting on O'Brien gives him a goodbye kiss on the cheek after he tells her that he's Happily Married.
- Brick Joke: Quark intends to welcome the Cardassian delegation with a few bottles of kanar that he had stashed away, until Dax tells him that it's gone bad. A few scenes later, Bashir mentions Morn coming to the infirmary with food poisoning from a bad glass of kanar. It was on the house, apparently.
- Chick Magnet: O'Brien thanks to a bit of "Cross-cultural misunderstanding."
- Tsundere: This trope is the way Cardassians flirt.
- From a Certain Point of View: The prophecy comes true. Just not in the way Sisko and Kira expected.