Recap: Justice League Unlimited S 2 E 12 Divided We Fall
- Broke Your Arm Punching Out Cthulhu: This episode provides the page quote.
Flash: You lose.
Brainithor: Hardly. Look around you — the Justice League is completely defeated, and so are you. For all your efforts, you have but inconvenienced me, speck.
- Chain of People: When Flash is sucked into the Speed Force, the other six founding members of the Justice League form one of these in order to get him out of it.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Flash.
- Heroic RROD: The Flash ends up disappearing into the Speed Force after defeating the fusion of Lex Luthor and Brainiac, but the trope is ultimately subverted when the rest of the Justice League is able to locate the portal and pull him out of the Speed Force.
- Mythology Gag: Flash's Justice Lord counterpart is made to look like Zoom.
- Oh Crap: The League when Flash disappears. Even Batman is stunned.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: Subverted. Luthor thinks Flash ran off to save himself, but Flash just needed a running start.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!:
Lord!Flash: Slacker! Child! Clown! We have no place here among the world's greatest heroes!
Flash: Says you! I got a seat at the big conference table. I'm gonna paint my logo on it! (pow)
- Take My Hand: As she reaches into the Speed Force that the Flash had disappeared into, she tells him to take her hand as she and the other five remaining founding members try to pull him out. As they're pulling him out, you might notice that Shayera is holding him by the wrist and that he didn't actually take her hand.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: The Justice Lord recreations do this to most of the Leaguers.
"The people are afraid of us. Power corrupts after all, and who has more power than Superman?"