"When I'm done with you, Hippolyta won't want you for a daughter, and your pointy eared boyfriend here won't want you for anything."
The enchantress Circe transforms Wonder Woman into a pig as revenge against Diana's mother. Batman and Zatanna work together to return her to normal, while trying to find the escaped "Wonder Pig."
This episode includes examples of:
- Awesome Music: "Am I blue? Am I blue? Ain't these tears in my eyes telling you..."
- The Comically Serious: Batman is, well...Batman. He ends up singing the blues at a club.
- Deal with the Devil: Played with. Batman realizes that only Circe can lift the spell on Diana.
Batman: What would I have to give to make you lift your spell on Diana?
Circe: Well, now you're getting interesting. I want something from you that's very precious. Something you've worked very hard to conceal. Something when gone, you can never regain. Something soul-shattering...
(cut to Batman at a mike)
- Evil Is Hammy: Circe tries to do this. Zatanna doesn't let her.
Insolent trickster! You dare to strike... [hit with a chair]
You dare to strike...[hit with a table]
You dare to strike... [is covered with a tablecloth, yanks it off]
QUIT IT! Oh no
... [slammed by a piano]
- It's Not You, It's My Enemies: Part of how Batman explains to Wonder Woman why they can't date. His enemies would try to get to him through her.
- No Sell: Wonder Woman immediately crushes the head of a stone gargoyle.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: As usual, Batman. He is clearly worried about Wonder Woman, yet remains (or...tries to) his cool, collected self.
- Lighter and Softer: Than some other episodes.
- My Eyes Are Up Here: Provides the page quote.
B'wana Beast: (staring at her legs) B'wana Beast. How you doin'?
Zatanna: My legs are fine...as is the rest of me. (points to her face) Up here.
- Ship Tease: In spades between Bruce and Diana. Batman all but confesses to Zatanna that he has feelings for Wonder Woman.
- Ugly Cute: Pig Diana, still wearing her metal bracelets.
- What Could Have Been: According to DVD commentary, the Joker was supposed to make a cameo in the episode. He and his minions would have been plotting something when Batman walks by cradling Wonder Pig in his arms and talking to her. The whole thing causes Joker to throw his arms up in defeat and walk away.