Recap: Gravity Falls: Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained
Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained
A series of Gravity Falls
shorts airing during "Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained Week" as part of Disney Channel
's Monstober 2013. They detail Dipper's various adventures uncovering the mysteries and secrets of Gravity Falls. And they are:
- #1: Candy Monster
- Dipper and Mabel hunt down a strange creature that steals their leftover Summerween candy.
- #2: Stan's Tattoo
- Dipper investigates the mystery that is Stan's tattoo.
- #3: Mailbox
- Dipper and Soos find an odd mailbox in the middle of the forest and try to find out who leaves a series of all-knowing letters behind.
- #4: Lefty
- Dipper tails a mysterious citizen of Gravity Falls who always appears to face left.
- #5: Tooth
- Dipper and Mabel discover a gigantic tooth on the shore of Lake Gravity Falls and set out to find where it came from.
- #6: The Hide Behind
- Upon finding evidence, Dipper goes after a legendary creature that has been heard, but never seen.
Tropes present in these shorts: