Recap: Family Guy S 6 E 8 Mc Stroke
Airdate: January 13, 2008After Peter loses his mustache in a fire, he stuffs his sorrows with McBurgertown burgers, until he has a stroke. Meanwhile, Stewie poses as a high schooler as part of a bet with Brian.
"McStroke" contains examples of (YMMV goes here):
- Alpha Bitch: Connie D'Amico.
- And Your Reward Is Edible: After Peter saves the life of the man who owns and operates the Quahog-location of McBurgertown, he offers Peter a lifetime supply of free burgers from the restaurant as a way of thanking him for saving his life.
- Author Tract: Played for Laughs (sort of). When Peter gets cured with stem cells.Peter: How long was I in there?Guard: About five minutes.Peter: Why aren't we funding this!?
- Backstabbing the Alpha Bitch: See Laser-Guided Karma below.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Stewie tricks Connie into kissing her and frames her for lewd conduct with a baby.
- Mid-Battle Tea Break: When Brian and Peter rescue a talking cow, they're chased by 2 guards. The Montage show them all in a band, playing music together.
- Mistaken for Pedophile: See Laser-Guided Karma
- Never My Fault: Brian points out that it's Peter's own fault he had a stroke due to eating thirty McBurgertown-burgers in one sitting. See Strawman Has a Point on the YMMV-page for more detail.
- Scooby-Dooby Doors: Used in the chase scene.