Ed, Edd N Eddy, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...Nagged to Ed is the second episode of the Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy cartoon series, first aired in 1999.The episode begins with the Eddy and Ed departing with Double D into the forest for DD's bug experiments, only to have a haunting encounter with the newly arrived neighbors, the Kanker Sisters, May, Lee and Marie, who all have crushes on them. They awaken in their trailer, where the sisters are unusually hospitable to them. Double D is rightfully fearful of the sisters, but Eddy is more than eager to be right at home with them. The Eds are swooned by their cooking, but apathy to the Kanker's advancements result in three women scorned, as the Kankers force the Eds to do their house chores. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues as they fail miserably at their tasks.This is also the first episode where Eddy mentions his brother, albeit in an off-hand comment that the trailer park looks like a postcard he sent to him once.
—The Kankers when the Eds first encounter them in the forest.
- Abhorrent Admirer: The Kankers.
- Characterization Marches On: The Kankers are portrayed much more sympathetically here, to the point of being jerkass woobies.
- Distaff Counterpart: The Kankers to the Eds.
- Freudian Excuse: This episode is treated as the reason why the Kankers engage in their abuse for the rest of the series. The argument that they worked their butts off for the Eds don't hold much value. They basically kidnapped the Eds, gave them lunch, and that's it. Then turned them into their slaves and forced them to do housework. And the reason why they break out in tears afterwards is because Eddy simply tried to stop Lee from yelling at Ed. But that's all it is, an excuse. Their grin by the end of the episode pretty much reveals abusing them was their intention all along.
- Medium Blending: "Fishbowl 2" on the TV is done via live action fish puppets on strings.
- Nothing Is Scarier: Outside of the voices, the only glimpse we get of the Kankers in their first appearance is their eyes, and then a brief silhouette rear-shot of then.
- Shaggy Dog Story: The episode seems like it's going to end like this—only for the Kankers to introduce junior dolls of the trio.